So far, there have been several movies in Bollywood about the heroism and valor of the Indian Army. Still coming. A movie named ‘Uri’ was made based on the surgical strike in response to the Uri attack. Now a movie about Operation Sindhur by India in response to Pehalgam attack by terrorists is coming. Preparation for this has started. Bollywood director Vivek Agnihotri, who has made films like ‘The Kashmir Files’, ‘The Vaccine War’ and ‘The Bengal Files’, is now all set to bring Operation Sindhur to the screens.
On April 22, 2025, terrorists attacked Pehalgam in Jammu and Kashmir and killed 26 tourists. In response, India launched a targeted attack on Pakistan’s militant bases. This was named Operation Sindhur. It is said that many terrorist bases of Pakistan were destroyed in this attack. A movie is being made keeping the same operation Sindhur.
It seems that Vivek Agnihotri has started working on the movie, which has the same name as the movie about Operation Sindhur. It is said that Vivek Agnihotri met the senior army officers who were directly and indirectly involved in Operation Sindhura and are falsifying the information about Operation Sindhura.
Also read: See how PR strategy works in Bollywood; Exposed fans
At present, the work of collecting goods for the filming of the movie is going on, and the selection of artists who will act in the movie is yet to be finalized. Talking about his new movie, Vivek Agnihotri said, ‘This is not just a movie, it is a tribute to the unsung warriors of India’.
Vivek Agnihotri calls himself a nationalist director and his previous film ‘The Kashmir Files’ was a huge success and also created controversy. The movie ‘The Bengal Files’ also received similar response. Vivek has been criticized for making films in favor of the ruling party, and now it is interesting that he has decided to make a film about a specific army operation.
Click here for movie news

Leave a Comment