Tej Pratap Yadav appeared in court, denied allegations in Land for Job scam

Updated: 19-02-2026, 11.44 AM

Follow us:


A big update has come out on Thursday in the CBI case related to the alleged Land for Job scam. Tej Pratap Yadav, elder son of Rashtriya Janata Dal chief and former Bihar CM Lalu Prasad Yadav, appeared in the Rouse Avenue court on Thursday in this case. Tej Pratap Yadav has denied the allegations against him in the court. He has said that he will face trial.

charges formally filed

According to the information, the court has formally framed charges against Tej Pratap Yadav. However, Rouse Avenue Court has exempted Tej Pratap Yadav from personal appearance. Earlier on February 16, RJD leaders Lalu Prasad Yadav and Rabri Devi had rejected the allegations against them in the case.

Let us tell you that earlier last month, on January 29, Rouse Avenue Court had given liberty to RJD leaders Lalu Prasad Yadav, Rabri Devi, Tejashwi Yadav and Tej Pratap Yadav to appear between February 1 and February 25 to frame formal charges.

Lalu family acted like a criminal gang- Court

In January, Rouse Avenue Court, while framing charges against Lalu family and others, had said that Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Yadav and his family have acted like a criminal gang and a wide-ranging conspiracy has been hatched on their behalf.

Read this also- Why is Tej Pratap helping actor Rajpal Yadav? He himself came forward and told the inside story

Tej Pratap got angry at MLC Sunil Singh, said – “He is uncle’s disciple, he is at the mercy of his father, he has no status.”

Latest India News

Leave a Comment